Policy Advocacy Centre
The center is an arm of The Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines, and Agriculture (NACCIMA) domiciled with Abuja chamber of commerce and industry (ACCI).
Reservoir of knowledge, resources, materials, frameworks etc to help in advocating for better economic and social safety nets.
Contribute actively in the debate on the national economy and the National Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (NERGP) by identifying the role of critical stakeholders and constructive engaging them based on their assigned responsibilities.
- Dedicate officer (s) to track the economic milestones of achievements recorded so far and project into the future.
- Serve as a connecting bridge between the Organised Private Sector (OPS) and the public sector. Help in facilitating work around the Ease of Doing Business (EoDB) initiative
- Set targets to staff and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to track performance and output
- Advocacy around policy shift in the strategy and tactics for SME development and funding mechanisms. Push the agenda for Finance and Equipment leasing, Social economy
Tactics and Plan
- Organize workshops/Roundtable, seminars, conferences etc on (a) ease of doing business.
- Help in facilitating work around the Ease of Doing Business (EoDB) initiative
- Collate the resolutions and views of members on any topical economic, business, trade or commercial matter.
- Serve as a hub for investor’s guide.
- Re-introduce the annual “Excellence Awards” to be given on merit.